does it cost to send a letter?
The cost of sending a
typical thank you letter, $2.71 vs. $0.89
- Assuming an annual salary of $25,000,
a thank you letter template that only needs to have
the name and address changed, be printed out on company
letterhead, stuffed, stamped and mailed
- $ 1.66 - Time: 8 minuets per letter
to print, stuff, etc.
- $ .68 - Letterhead, envelope, ink cartridges,
equipment wear and tear
- $ .37 - First class stamp
- $ 2.71 - Total cost per letter
- The unknowns include: Will it be done
or forgotten? Will it be done correctly? Eight minutes
is a very conservative number. Will it take longer?
Was it correct the first time or did if have to be
$0.89 = Total average
cost to send a letter using Accuquest